Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Pre employment requirements

I completed pre employment requirements Monday. That included the background check and drug screen. This, according to the sheet I received from the center, is a good sign that I've been hired. I shouldn't have anything show up in my record because, honestly, I haven't done anything horrible. No traffic violations, no arrests, no...anything. I don't do drugs so nothing like that should show up. I SHOULD, god willing, have this job in the bag. I'm so ready to give my two weeks notice and leave this hospital.

I'm tired . I really am. Staffing is only getting worse. I didn't know that going to a private 24 bed unit would mean we'd work short nurses and techs. I also didn't think it would mean people would have to be sent home each day and be forced to use their PTO just to get the hours they need to make a living.

Some people say the bad times come and then they go. Too bad I'm not willing to wait until this cycle of 'bad' is over. I know a bad situation when I see it. I'm ready for a change.

Change here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment