Sunday, June 7, 2009

First Post. :)

So, this is officially my first post for this journal. I made it because when August comes around I will be starting my first semester of nursing school!!! I can't wait. I know everyone says relax before you start because you'll be studying you're behind off once you begin, but I can't sit back and do nothing for 2 months. While I wait for August to come around I'll be adding helpful links (for fellow students) to the sidebar and sharing bits of information I learn this Summer. When Fall comes around this blog will be completely devoted to things I see, hear, learn, love or hate about nursing school and nursing in general. I'm sure there will be some ups and down, but I'm ready for it. Or at least I hope so. :) We'll see!

I hope to get a nursing-centric skin up for this place as well. Look out for that in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment