Monday, January 11, 2010

Lots of catching up to do

So, Fall semester has come and gone. I didn't write about that time because I was just overwhelmed with classes and exams. I passed everything with A's and B's so all was well with the world. I finished evaluations and then it was time for x-mas break.

I can sum my break up in three words. I DID NOTHING. Yep, I was lazy, I ate whatever I wanted, I watched movies, did some shopping was just blah. It was AWESOME. For x-mas I got some cute shirts from Old Navy and some earrings. I also got 30 bucks and I bought more junk and girly things. Over all it was an awesome holiday. XD

Today was my first day back to classes. My sister started with me which was cool. Finally I have someone I can talk to after classes. I talk to ppl in class, but it's not the same. My cousin will be starting soon so it's even better.

Today was just orientation and then we got right into it. We're doing injections now which is great. I've been wanting to do injections since last semester. XD

This semester will be very fast paced and hectic, but what can you expect. Last semester was just o_O, but I survived it. I can do this one as well. ^_^

Spring Semester HERE I COME!

No comments:

Post a Comment