Monday, May 3, 2010

I'm passing!

Today was our last PCN test and I made an 84. ^_^ I hope we get a point or two back so that I can get an 85 on the test. XD You don't know how happy I am right now. I literally sat there clicking through each question and mentally kicking myself because I believed that I was going to fail. My first question was a calculation one. I got it right, but I wasn't sure if I got it right though so it was all down hill from there. I like when my first question is easy because that gives me a false sense of security that the rest of the test will be just as simple. >_< Not the case with this exam because it covered psychiatrics and CAT/CAM and psych is not my strongest subject. Gah!

But I passed so who cares. ;)

Now onto finals. I've gotta lot of studying to do, but there's only two more exams left than I'm done with this semester. Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment