Sunday, October 4, 2009

It's about to begin. XD

Hmm, playing catch up...

So, I've been passing all of my tests which is awesomely amazing. I passed all of my Professional Clinical Nursing skills test so I'm done with that until the spring. XD Doing the urinary catheter and the enteral feeding wasn't as difficult as I thought it was going to be, but that was on a dummy. I'm sure the real thing will be a lot different. >.<

So this Friday I picked up my scrubs, which were $84.96 for 2 by the way. I got my nursing student ID so I'm all set for tomorrow. We have to wear our scrubs to show the professors what we'll look like on Tuesday. That's the day we actually start clinicals. I can't wait. XD

I'm trying not to let the nervousness get to me, but it is. I wonder what my first patient will be like. I'll be responsible for them for the next 3 weeks. Will I be able to take care of them the way I should? I hope so. We'll see.

Well I'm off to straighten my fly away hair. I have to look my best this week.

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment