Monday, August 16, 2010

Bah!

So, this calculation exam kicked my ass. I made a 85 instead of the 90 or above that I was supposed to make so I have to retake the exam. T_T At least I know which ones I missed because I stared at those questions for five minutes thinking "I've never seen this before." Nothing I studied helped me pass this exam. >_> None of the practice questions asked for gtt/min. They all wanted to know ml/hr or just mL. I didn't study how to form those questions.

I did look up how to do them and they are completely easy, but it's a little too late.

Example

I'll be taking this exam over and I'll pass it this time. I'm going to the skills lab to get help cause I really want to know how to do these questions so I don't screw them up again. -sigh-

Great first day back!

No comments:

Post a Comment